Saturday, November 19, 2011

I have a Sponsor!

Greyt Thanks to Wayne and Deb Travis for their 401(Grey) sponsorship of Hope.

401(Grey) Investors: Deb & Wayne Travis (Zane & Cookie)

Sponsoring: Hope in memory of Elvis, Corafaye and Kelly

"Years ago, I would spend a week in Panama City Beach Fla. and always attended the greyhound races at Ebro," says Wayne. "Back then, I didn't know greyhounds were adoptable and we had Sydney, a Britney spaniel as our fur kid.

"After Sydney crossed the Bridge I was searching online for another companion and I came upon greyhounds. My mind went into rewind to Ebro. More clicking I found GPA/N. After more research on the breed, we contacted GPA/N.

"One week later, Elvis, arrived for his home visit. The first thing he did was give kisses, jump on the couch and let out a long sigh that said he was happy. He stayed and became our new kid.

"A quote from Paul Harvey, `And now you know the rest of the story.' Greyhounds and only greyhounds for us."

A 401(Grey) foster dog sponsorship is a fitting tribute to a pet that has gone over the Bridge. For information about 401(Grey) sponsorship, email Mardy Fones – mafones@comcast.net or click the link below to start your sponsorship.





No comments:

Post a Comment